Hey Ya'll

Chat, tell us about your pets, etc.

Hey Ya'll

Postby Odber » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:31 am

Just a quick note to get updated.

Cindy is back home with her parents, seems the child is not mine, but belongs to some delivery guy at the store she worked at in the Biltmore Square Mall.

I got evicted from the Grove Park Apt and moved in with some guys sharing an apartment in South Asheville. I got hired by an electrical company out of Florida that is doing a bunch of work in Asheville, sure beats being a day laborer and the money is better. I am an apprentice in the IBEW Union and am going to school for my electrical license.

Hope ya;ll are doing well !

Odber
Odber

Re: Hey Ya'll

Postby Thomas » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Well dang, you sure been through a few changes. Congrats on the work thing. As for the girl, what to say without sticking my foot in my mouth. Is it a bummer or a blessing in disguise.
There's really nothing happening here. I've been given moderator status just to keep the spammers off. Twice I had to delete posts selling software on every section of the forum and dump the perpetrator as well.
Good luck to ya. Electricians work is interesting, done a bunch of it myself over the years but not for money.
"You teach best what you most need to learn." ~ Richard Bach
Thomas

Re: Hey Ya'll

Postby etowah » Sat May 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Thomas wrote:Well dang, you sure been through a few changes. Congrats on the work thing. As for the girl, what to say without sticking my foot in my mouth. Is it a bummer or a blessing in disguise.
There's really nothing happening here. I've been given moderator status just to keep the spammers off. Twice I had to delete posts selling software on every section of the forum and dump the perpetrator as well.
Good luck to ya. Electricians work is interesting, done a bunch of it myself over the years but not for money.

I've seen several advertisements for electricians jobs here in Florida-more than I had seen
in a couple of years. The housing market is starting to improve here-more activity than
last year.
He who keeps on dropping the ball doesn't
want to be in the game.
etowah

Return to Friends