1ST U.S. DRIVER'S LICENSE FOR NORTH AMERICAN UNION CREATED

1ST U.S. DRIVER'S LICENSE FOR NORTH AMERICAN UNION CREATED

Postby Yellow_Dog » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:54 am

The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a hologram of the continent on the reverse, has been created in North Carolina.

"The North Carolina driver's license is 'North American Union' ready," charges William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration.

Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent embedded on the reverse.

"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America logo on the SPP website," Gheen told WND. "I object to the loss of sovereignty that is proceeding under the agreements being made by these unelected government bureaucrats who think we should be North American instead of the United States of America.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502
Yellow_Dog

Postby etowah » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:15 pm

Strange and scary.
He who keeps on dropping the ball doesn't
want to be in the game.
etowah

Postby 4tees » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:07 pm

The map looks like any map of North America (I think they are reading too much into that). However, it is still "sneaky" the way the NC DMV is moving toward a national ID without citizen consent. I know I didn't notice it until I read this....but there it is on my NC ID! The NC ID requirements don't seem any lesser than any other state I've lived in though.
Don't be a sheeple
4tees

Postby Thomas » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:09 am

I took this over to Topix. some pretty confusing responses. Much of the information regarding the North American Union seems to be coming from right wing sources, even the John Birch Society while liberal sources are tending to label it a conspiracy theory.

I heard of the embedded chip idea years ago from my Indian spiritual master. Very strange source, I would venture to say. There are also references in the Bible that people are mentioning, can't off the top of my head recall exactly.

The technical side to all of this is that the implant and other devices can hold vast amounts of personal data which can be read using s scanning device. Every damn super market check out has these things. A person with a portable device could steal your information off of these devices if he can pass within two feet or so. It's not bad enough that we are giving up so much privacy to the government but how are they going to protect us from other entities intent on getting hold of our personal info?

One more point. I believe that we have been manipulated by our leaders in a way that has resulted in a great divide with both sides lacking in trust of the other. Thus when a liberal reads a John Birch Society article on some issue he will tend to think it is all a big lie and conversely the conservative vilifies MoveOn.Org. So we are automatically dismissing things according to the source.

I think we seriously need to stop this knee jerk reacting and start listening to each other. This is not about how to fix the problems perceived but about what the problems are. We can get around to solutions only after we have correctly identified the problems but to say the left wing or the right wing lies about what these problems might be is, I believe, the goal of those who seek to control all of us. Divide and conquer.
"You teach best what you most need to learn." ~ Richard Bach
Thomas

Return to Politics