Welcome to WNCTalk.com

Announcements, technical problems, board suggestions, etc.

Postby WeBe » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:31 am

Good, I want to see everyone from the old board post here too.
It isnt the mistakes we make that count. It is what we do to fix them that matter.
WeBe

Postby admin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:06 am

Glad he could join us.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Thomas » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:17 pm

fred is cool, good hard working fella. If he's not very linguistically talented so what. :lol: Hunter, on the other hand, has been driving me nuts, my fault, I'm driving me nuts over what Hunter is saying but good grief, having met the guy his dumb comments don't jive seem to fit. Whats up with that? :?

Still, everyone deserves a voice no matter how limited, right? :?:
"You teach best what you most need to learn." ~ Richard Bach
Thomas

Postby admin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:28 pm

mtnrambo is no longer with us. I was aware of his history at the AC-T, and wanted to give him a chance, but it didn't work out. As far as I know, no one else here as violated this guideline, but I'd like to reiterate - attack ideas, not each other.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MaryTR52 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:12 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Now, Mr. Yenne, was that so hard (she asks rhetorically)?
The unexamined life is not worth living ~ Socrates
MaryTR52

Postby 4tees » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:19 am

admin wrote:mtnrambo is no longer with us. I was aware of his history at the AC-T, and wanted to give him a chance, but it didn't work out. As far as I know, no one else here as violated this guideline, but I'd like to reiterate - attack ideas, not each other.

It's never enjoyable to see someone booted, but it is wonderful to see an active Admin that is willing to do the unpleasant job when necessary. Keep up the good work Armed! :D
Don't be a sheeple
4tees

Postby S » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:43 am

Does this mean you'll unlock the hijacking thread? That seems to be a effective feature for prevent trash from spreading while your do some cleaning up.

Some people fall of the wagon, some people jump, still, the ones that back up to get a running start are the ones that perplex me the most.

Thanks admin, for simply doing what you said you would do.
"Though all the maps of blood and flesh are posted on the door. There is no one yet who has told us what Boogie Street is for." Leonard Cohen
S

Postby S » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:28 am

Who's our newest member, Rambo, and is he here for a parting shot?.
"Though all the maps of blood and flesh are posted on the door. There is no one yet who has told us what Boogie Street is for." Leonard Cohen
S

Postby WeBe » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:22 am

Does it matter if we stay logged on? Because, I gotta tell you, I am not good at remembering to do that! I come on to the board, go visit another site and bam! I go off on other stuff without logging out.
It isnt the mistakes we make that count. It is what we do to fix them that matter.
WeBe

Postby Thomas » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:02 am

Of course the moniter should answer but I also remain signed in. Your name doesn't show unless you are actually on line, on AC-T as well.
"You teach best what you most need to learn." ~ Richard Bach
Thomas

Postby admin » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:37 pm

S wrote:Who's our newest member, Rambo, and is he here for a parting shot?.

Unfortunately, yes. Both rambo and elevatorman_1@msn.com appeared to be mtnrambo. Attacks continued, and both posts and accounts have been deleted.

WeBe wrote:Does it matter if we stay logged on? Because, I gotta tell you, I am not good at remembering to do that! I come on to the board, go visit another site and bam! I go off on other stuff without logging out.

Staying signed in is fine. That's what I do. You only show up as being online for some period of time (I forget the amount) after you last viewed a page on this website.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MaryTR52 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:33 pm

Hello mr. admin,

I have two messages in my outbox that don't appear to have been sent. What can I do to get them sent? Thanks!
MaryTR52

Postby admin » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:38 pm

Those messages will move to your sentbox after they're read by the recipient.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MaryTR52 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:01 pm

Ah, got it. Thanks!
MaryTR52

Postby S » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:51 am

It appears that mtnrambo is registering his displeasure with Y_D. Our newest member reeks of his patheticisms. Is there anyway to prevent such registering.
S

PreviousNext

Return to Front Office